Sunday, December 19, 2010

Owl Chorale - Christmas Performance

I sneaked out of work this week to watch London's Christmas performance as a member of Oakwood Elementary's Owl Chorale.  In just a short 6 weeks since the Halloween show, they learned quite a few cute new songs.  This performance wasn't a big public event, however.  They put on an assembly for the whole school and the parents (and a few lucky grandparents) were also able to attend.

Most of the songs had cute hand movements, but I only took the big camera and so I didn't get any of them on video.  You'll just have to trust me when I tell you it was SOOO cute.  London did a great job!  A real professional.  Afterward, she was even willing to pose with a couple of her friends and fellow celebrities.















But no matter how big of star she's become. she still isn't to big to pose with her adoring fans!



London, we are SOOO proud of You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment