London got more and more excited as we navigated our way. I think most of all she was surprised that Grandma and Grandpa new enough about Halloween to answer the questions correctly and get us from one marker to the next. As you can see, she was thrilled that we made it to number 3.

Okay, there was one more debt I paid for the tractor picture . . . I think it was more like revenge! And wouldn’t you know Kurt wormed his way out of having to be silly. “There’s no one around and I have to take the picture”. Only seconds later a willing bystander stepped up, but too late, the picture was already done.
Although, I have to admit, it was a lot of fun and we can’t wait to have Olive arrive to help us be silly for years to come.
Okay, there was one more debt I paid for the tractor picture . . . I think it was more like revenge! And wouldn’t you know Kurt wormed his way out of having to be silly. “There’s no one around and I have to take the picture”. Only seconds later a willing bystander stepped up, but too late, the picture was already done.
We topped the afternoon off with a pony ride. With no one else in line, London had her choice of ponies and she chose Spyder. We didn’t find out the “why” of his name, but he was a sweet little pony. The proprietor told her she could ride as long as she wanted to or until someone else got in line. After about 10 minutes, she was finally willing to get off, but definitely wanted a pony for Christmas.
Oh, Ashley. . .what’s one more animal??
No comments:
Post a Comment