It is a nice big Brown though - see it compared to his hand and forearm. Congratulations, Kurt!
Welcome to our Blog. Kurt and I aren't usually the first on the "technology bus", and this time is no exception. We've come kicking and screaming into this method of communication. We will try to keep this thing as current as we can. . .though I'll have to teach Kurt how to "blog" as he will likely be the blogger in the family, but we'll see. . .I'll have to tell him there is free "hunting or car stuff" that can be earned by those who blog. :-)
Sunday, September 12, 2010
One Heck of a Fish Tale
I took the day off on Friday to go to Scrapbook USA with the "girls" and Kurt spent the day fishing. He couldn't wait to tell me about the "biggest fish he'd ever caught on a fly line". And it was a whopper! He turned it loose, but snapped a picture before he did. I'd like to think it's because he knows I don't like dead fish (or ducks) hanging out in the fridge (or freezer) but somehow I'm doubting that's the reason. : -)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment