The Pettits and the Urses' started the new year off right by staying up way to late and ringing in 2010 with the last game night of 2009. We didn't forget Brandon of course, but someone had to take the picture. Thank you Mr. Cameraman!
We cooked up Ashley's favorite Cheese Fondue and of course, you can't Fondue without Chocolate and all the yummy treats to dip into it. We all got tired of London knocking us off the Wii-Swordfighting Tower so we switched to San Deigo Monopoly. I won, if I get to count all the $500 dollar bills I "lifted" from Kurt's bank, if not, I guess he did. As you can see in the picture, his guard dog was laying down on the job and under the "bank" and didn't notice my sticky fingers at all.
London managed to stay awake with us and at midnight we watched the Copperton Park fireworks out of front door, but was out like a light not long after they pulled out of the neighborhood.
Kurt and I want to wish all of our friends and family a bright and prosperous New Year and with all of you in our lives, we know it will be for us. We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment